Post Mod

Re: 2 things you did for YOU today?

Hey @Stagnator I really want to try doing this!! What a fantastic way to chill back out when things are getting tense Smiley Happy

How are you going today?

Star contributor

Awesome tip @Stagnator! I love the idea of that laser focus on action.

My two things:

1. Treated myself to homemade scrambled eggs on toast between early morning commitments

2. Car danced (it's a thing) to my favourite song Smiley Very Happy

Builder

1. Went shopping for some pants. Figured out my size immediately. First pair of mens pants. Kinda pleased. Times five. They don't even look awful on me which is amazing.

2. Got some fries from Maccas.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________
Post Mod

Hi @Bay52VU this sounds like a fun day Smiley Happy

I'm sure the pants are fantastic. Wish I could just walk into a shop and take away the first thing I tried on!

Post Mod

That Kirby gif is the best @Lahna! Can relate to it on a spiritual level, haha. 

1. Casual hangs with one of my friends
  2. Took a power nap

Today I...
1. Bought myself Malteasers, TicTacs and a packet of Chuppa Chups lollypops when I probably shouldn't have. Plus a deck of Swiss cards.
2. I stayed home instead of going out to eat with my host parents because that's what I wanted. (But I don't know...)

and a third because I'm still fighting with myself on the second.

3. Came home with the earlier bus.
Post Mod

@N1ghtW1ng Love your love for some choice confectionary! As for the second thing, there's always another opportunity to go out with your host folks. It can be super exhausting to be in a different country and feel pressured to see everything at once. We all need a break sometimes. 

@Myvo thanks. I still feel a little bit guilty, because it was just going out to eat, nothing special. But I know it doesn't matter. The needing a break reason doesn't really fit though, only because I'd already refused once when I did need a break and I hadn't really done anything. But I'm putting it behind me, it doesn't matter anymore.
I just want my over-active brain to stop thinking about it. Knowing that it's past doesn't stop my brain from continuing on about it.

And my Me things today.
1. ROing in the morning (and now)
2. Left my host bro's even though his daughter wanted me to stay. (I've been there since 11:30 today and I left at 7:15, there I definitely needed a break!)
Post Mod

Hey @N1ghtW1ng,

Doing RO is a super good thing to do for yourself! And it sounds like your brother's daughter really likes having you around Smiley Happy

Today... I watched Judge Judy :/ (Even though sometimes I think she is a little unfair, but it's entertaining and goopd to chill out to)... And oops..... bought myself some mini apple pies!! Yum Smiley Tongue

Mod

Today multiple good things happened, but here are the two which I did to myself:

1. Watched two movies (Legally Blonde and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert)
  2. Had a nap 

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count