29-10-2015 09:01 PM
Awesome tip @Stagnator! I love the idea of that laser focus on action.
My two things:
1. Treated myself to homemade scrambled eggs on toast between early morning commitments
2. Car danced (it's a thing) to my favourite song
29-10-2015 10:45 PM
1. Went shopping for some pants. Figured out my size immediately. First pair of mens pants. Kinda pleased. Times five. They don't even look awful on me which is amazing.
2. Got some fries from Maccas.
30-10-2015 11:27 PM
That Kirby gif is the best @Lahna! Can relate to it on a spiritual level, haha.
- Casual hangs with one of my friends
- Took a power nap
01-11-2015 05:21 AM
1. Bought myself Malteasers, TicTacs and a packet of Chuppa Chups lollypops when I probably shouldn't have. Plus a deck of Swiss cards.
2. I stayed home instead of going out to eat with my host parents because that's what I wanted. (But I don't know...)
and a third because I'm still fighting with myself on the second.
3. Came home with the earlier bus.
01-11-2015 10:04 PM
@N1ghtW1ng Love your love for some choice confectionary! As for the second thing, there's always another opportunity to go out with your host folks. It can be super exhausting to be in a different country and feel pressured to see everything at once. We all need a break sometimes.
02-11-2015 05:51 AM
I just want my over-active brain to stop thinking about it. Knowing that it's past doesn't stop my brain from continuing on about it.
And my Me things today.
1. ROing in the morning (and now)
2. Left my host bro's even though his daughter wanted me to stay. (I've been there since 11:30 today and I left at 7:15, there I definitely needed a break!)
04-11-2015 07:54 PM
Doing RO is a super good thing to do for yourself! And it sounds like your brother's daughter really likes having you around
Today... I watched Judge Judy :/ (Even though sometimes I think she is a little unfair, but it's entertaining and goopd to chill out to)... And oops..... bought myself some mini apple pies!! Yum