24-11-2015 09:53 AM
Goodmorning @N1ghtW1ng! Sounds like you've been making sure you get 2 positives into your day
I have already done 2 things thismorning
1. Went to the gym, despite feeling like I wanted to stay in bed allllll day
2. Made a coffee and logged into RO
24-11-2015 10:17 AM
Outlining the stages of gym I experienced thismorning and most mornings ! Gif time!!
Stage 1: Can I just do nothing??
Stage 2: This song is awesome, must dance.
Stage 3: Finishing your workout!
Stage 4: How I feel when I get home.
24-11-2015 11:54 AM
Ooh good one @Lahna! That is so how I feel after my new gym workout sessions and rides since yesterday!!! Summer is only one week away - officially - and it's time to do it!
2 things I did for me today -
1) Hit the stepper and rower today - i could not face a pump class! I like to do them at home anyway with my own gear these days. Loved the pump classes we had two years ago...good memories!
2) well, the day is young, so i still have about 12 hours to do something more nice today. Plan: to go to the City Gardens for a 30 minute walk by myself.
24-11-2015 04:23 PM
Good job on the rower @fudgepop lately it's been so sunny that i've been using the weather as an excuse to do nothing! Not good!.
2 things I did for me today:
1, hmm I did a mindfulness colouring today which was pretty great.
2. I made myself a delicious breakfast!