Community Manager

Re: Awkward Moments

Hahahaha @j95 that's so funny. Silly housemate. Like you HAVE A UTE! Why would he even bother with the tiny Corolla? ahahahaha

Builder

@Ben-RO then he turns around and goes "Do you reckon we go home and get your car?"
He was trying to prove a point and he was wrong, by a long shot.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I was making dinner and I think for a moment I just became oblivious to the fact that there were other people around. Both my housemates were waiting for me to move and I was going to then I just stopped and started eating the pasta sauce out of the tub while they were like um can you hurry up and move
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

When you sit behind your tall mate who's driving and he puts the seat so far back so quickly you almost can't feel your legs, it's ok I don't need them anyway.
Highlighted
Mod

Oh today in the cafe I knocked a stool over Smiley Sad It made a big clang too! At least I didn't fall over though, now that would've totally embarrassing! Smiley Tongue
Builder

Went for a surf and when I put everything away afterwards I got my clothes wet, so I couldn't put them back on so I had to drive home in one of those hooded towel poncho things, then I realised I had to get petrol, desperately.... :/ So I did it
Builder

When you go for a surf but forget that you left your wetsuit curled up in one of those reusable grocery bags in your car from last time, yuckkkkk

Mod

Oh that sounds icky @j95, how was the surf?
Builder

It's been a while since I surfed and I was wondering what that stench was @N1ghtW1ng it was great, clean 3-4 footers, except I swear I saw a shark
Builder

I picked up a doona cover that my partner really wanted and i got the name of the design (Quinn) mixed up with queen size and i got home and realised i bought a doona that was way too small hahaha why can't I read haha
Top High Fived Authors