Mod

Re: Awkward Moments

@N1ghtW1ng Oh wow, how does that even happen? I'm always gonna be checking my movie tickets from now on Smiley Tongue

Mod

@Chessca_H I have no idea how but it happened.
Star contributor

My boyfriend could very involved in the state of origin game the other night and he blurted out 

" Come man you on your period of something"

he then realised he had yelled this out loud in a pub and said 

" Sorrrrrry women..." 

Everyone laughed then he said 

"oh man sorry women"

Its not embarrsing for me... it was embrassing for him and i guess it was one of those situations where you had to be there but everyone thought it was hilarious! 

Yay my boyfriend as limited manners haha 

Builder

I have a moment which happened to me recently, I didn't know whether to laugh or what!

Anyway, so I had pulled up outside the bank to take some money out. And just as I had pulled up I sat for a little bit while mum finished what she was saying. We then noticed this elderly lady walking towards the car. I looked at mum but didn't say anything. Next thing we know, she is opening the door and explaining how awesome her lunch was and how she was glad that she went, instead of declining.
I sat in shock and surprise, not knowing what to do or say. Frozen in the moment. I just continued to look at my mum and the elderly lady about to hop into the back of my car. After she had finished talking she looked up and said "oh, I think I might be getting into the wrong car"
I didn't know what to say and looked at mum then replied, "I think so"
She then said she thought the car looked a bit weird, and then apoligised. We both said it was okay, and that we were glad to hear she'd had such a wonderful time!
I then proceeded to go and get my money still smiling at what had just happened. I even got a wave as I drove off!

It was extremely awkward at the time, and embarrassing for her!

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

I feel like my life is made up of nothing but awkward moments, so I can't really think of one that stands out from the rest. Hahaha

Although, I did go out with some friends a few weeks ago and went to the toilet and when I came out, a complete stranger pointed out to me that my dress was tucked into my underwear. Oooooooooppppssssssss!!! Smiley Surprised

Community Manager

the awkward moment when you go in for a hug hello and the other person was going for a quick kiss on the cheek and you kinda pull them towards you when they pull away!!! arrrggg so awkies!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Mod

The awkward moment when someone comes over at 3 in the afternoon and you're still in your PJs Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

That is not awkward @lokifish  ... that is AWESOME!!! There are days when I don't even get out of my PJ's. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Star contributor

that awkwar moment when you go to park at uni... 

and dont have any coins

or your card with a chip so you just stand there waiting for some form of miracle .... !! 

and some guys hands you his old ticket !

Mod

The awkward moment when something you wrote goes viral and it has a spelling mistake.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Top High Fived Authors