Star contributor

Re: Awkward Moments

Reading this thread has given me belly laughs and totally made my night. Thank you all. Smiley Happy

You may have already seen it, but this video totally belongs in this thread. It is embarrassing and hilarious and it's so great to find out that even famous people have totally awkward dating moments. Smiley Wink

blithe

Builder

I love it! Hilarious @blithe 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Who could forget you @Doni99 ? You always have amazing stuff to contribute to RO. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Community Manager

I met up with a friend I haven't seen in a couple of years the other day. We hugged hello and then I pulled back, but he'd gone for a cheek kiss and totally kissed air. I felt so awkward hahaha.

Builder

I have had heaps of awkward moments

1- when someone is waving in my direction and i wave back but then i realise it was for someone behind me

2- recently a 4wd came really close to me when i was walking and i saw this creepy looking guy smiling at me, i just put my head down and quickly walked away. Eventually i ran into my old friend the local baker and he said it was him and his brother asking how i was haha.... Whoops

3- at school i was walking in a group with my friends and i saw this banana peel on the floor, i though nah it will be fine, that never happens, so i stepped on it and i skidded for about 2 metres and then fell on my bum haha i thought that only happens in movies!

4- another time at school i saw a big group of my friends together in a semi circle and i thought it would be good to run up and jump in the middle as a joke, i ran, jumped and slipped and fell in a puddle in the middle haha awkward and embarrassing
Builder

I once pushed who I thought was good friend into a bush as approached him from behind. Wasn't him.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@ElleBelle I feel like the cheek kiss greeting thing is just an awkwardness minefield. Do I go for the one cheek kiss? Two? None at all? I DON'T KNOW.

Community Manager

Ban the cheek kiss I say @Chessca_H - hugs are awkward enough!

Post Mod

@N1ghtW1ng  Just say "good" with a smile. Surely time for 1 word? Smiley Tongue .............or ignore them

Post Mod

Awkward moment for today:

My gf's neighbour had a heart attack last night infront of her.

So this morning i text her "bae you alright from the trauma?"

Get a reply from my mum.

was possibly the worst. LOL

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count