Builder

Re: Awkward Moments

@KitKat I used to work in  retail/customer service and once I went to the self serve at Coles, I scanned the items and my friend went to put his card through and I said "would you like any cash out?" had lots of strange looks. I also went to the supermarket once and said "would like a bag" to the cashier... luckly they thought I said "i dont need a bag" or they just thought i was a weirdo and pretended not to hear me. 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

@KitKat yeah not really. It's always embarrassing :/ 

Star contributor

That awkward moment you're at the bus stop and overhear two teenagers talking about the bus route without them realising that when you reach the end of the route it usually goes in reverse. So the whole time they were saying "Oh yeah it's last" but it was acutally first.

Builder

@Nat8 that's so true!! It definitely doesn't work like that with trains. My friend stayed on it once and ended up in the washing bay. Hahah. The awkward moment people who know you but don't know if the conversation is over after you've answered the questions or if they are thinking of more to say
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

[ Edited ]

@j95 or if you don't know a person is finished talking and they keep talking when you go to reply :/

Builder

People that know you and you don't know them*
Rookie scribe

1. Me and a good friend of mine, were getting our stuff out of our lockers (Her locker is on top of mine) , and when we were finished we walked together and she said ''Okay, bye!'' and then we kept walking in the same direction  and i was like ''this is awkward...'' 

2. I turned around and saw a guy looking at me, we made eye contact for like 1 second, before i got really nervous and turned around, i started blushing like crazy...(Because, i have a crush on him!!)

3. I was talking to my friend, while we were walking to class, and i was saying the weirdest things like ''techtonic plates!!!'' multiple times. And just weird stuff, and then when i turn around i see that my crush was behind us the WHOLE time, talk about embarrassing! 

That's all i have for now.

Star contributor

@cheesy_unicorn LOL That is so awkward and funny Smiley Wink ahahah

MANY AWKWARDNESSES THESE DAYS

• I got new shoes this year for school and I don't know, but I have already slipped while walking by wearing them! It sucks! So today, I slipped nearly the zebra crossing and a girl in my school saw it and I was like 'Damn it - embrassing!]. BTW I didn't fall Smiley Wink And later, I was walking in front of her and a guy from the other school was walking my way. I just looked at me and in time I slipped too. He saw it = it was embrassing! It's sucks how the girl in my school saw two of my slips! I can't believe I spent $40 on these shoes to be slipped!
  • I was explaining something to a friend in the table row behind me and I caught the guy next to her smiling and staring at me. When I looked at him, expecting him to explain why - he said "Your smile is nice". And I was like 0_0 I didn't know how to react LOL
  • My school jersey nickname at the back says "DA VAI NOOB" which means "Let's go Noob!" in russian and today when I entered the maths classroom, a guy yelled out "DA VAI NOOB!"  I wasn't even wearing it yet they remember it! 
  • Trying to look at someone but someone who happens to be close to the person you want to see looks at you as if you are checking them out LOL XD

Star contributor

Come on everyone - contribute your awkward moments here Smiley Wink Waiting for you to spill the awesomeness! Smiley Happy

1) Before I showed my friend my NEW ID card, I said it looks horrible and I appear darker than I am and when I showed it to her she just stared at it without a word = 0_0 LOL

2) Answering a question - assuming it is right but the teacher says it's not in front of the class - man it hurts Smiley Wink

3) When you had a convo with someone and then get distracted by someone which leads the person I am talking to drift away from me.

Builder

Ok @Doni99 here's my recent awkward moments (some are more embarrassing than awkward)

When I'm not wearing the safety clip on the tredmill at the gym (too cool for dat, obviouslyyyy) and I fall off and graze my face.

When you say hi to someone and the person behind them is like hey!! (I have been on both sides of this, multiple times)

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count