Mod

Re: Becoming a volunteer on the RO forums

YES EVERYONE COME OVER TO MY HOUSE FOR ANOTHER PARTY! TUESDAY NIGHT WOO! Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish is it Taco Tuesday???

Mod

lokifish wrote: 

And no, I'm not being forced to say this by @Ben-RO Smiley Tongue

lI see your arm is twisted there a little ... who is holding it, @lokifishCat TongueSmiley Tongue

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Builder

No one anymore @stonepixie because we got @lokifish out of the shackles and now we're having a party at her place!
Mod

@stonepixie come join in my party! As long as you're not secretly one of @Ben-RO's agents and will only come to try and shackle me again... *shifty eyes* Smiley Tongue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I'll protect you @lokifish!! You can trust me because I unshackled you.
Mod

*party continues*

partay

Star contributor

@Ben-RO whats the process you go through to see who becomes a builder or not?

and how are people notified or whats the go there?

Builder

@scared01 I was notified by email. As far as I n is they read through everyones applications and choose from there. @Ben-RO could probably find you a better explanation though.
Highlighted
Mod

@scared01 all notifications on the process are done through email. The process is basically looking at the responses and seeing if people fit the qualifications (living in Australia, aged 16-25) and then more fiddling thinking Smiley Tongue

Also Obi Wan was busy @lokifish, accidentally gave his temp location away and had to do a little buffering between the Empire Smiley Tongue glad to see you got free though! I'm definitely up for a party.

Also also @redhead and @j95 and anyone else it would be so awesome if you guys became mods!!! It is a full weekend in... Erm was it November? in Sydney.
Top High Fived Authors