Builder

Depression in Under 2 Minutes

Hey guys Smiley Very Happy

I just watched this video, and I thought it might resonate with some people. It's called Depression in Under 2 Minutes, and it's made by Hannah Hart, who to me is super inspiring and authentic and awesome.

Just thought I'd share it, because I relate and others might. Have an awesome day Smiley Happy

Builder

Re: Depression in Under 2 Minutes

This is one of the best representations of depression ive seen - theres no sad piano music or rain or black and white images of people looking out of windows. i really like this. its how i feel when im depressed

Super star contributor

You always find such really good resources @roseisnotaplant!! Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing!

Super star contributor

@roseisnotaplant I really like how it changes and focuses on what you can do! Smiley Happy It's what my supports always do with me on one of those days Smiley Very Happy

Mod

thanks for sharing @roseisnotaplant Smiley Happy
Mod

Man I Heart Hannah Hart, this video is so good

Builder

Here's a different video from a different person about the same thing. I watch a lot of YouTube, can you tell? Smiley Tongue I just find it really useful to hear about other people's experiences. Also this one's a little bit about depersonalisation too, which is a thing I think I have. I might make a thread about that soon.

Builder

I was thinking the exact same thing @loves netball

Thanks for sharing!
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count