Builder

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Yay to all the awesome people on this forum
Community Manager

It's tiiimeeee!!!!

Thanks everyone for another awesome couple of weeks on the forum! Holy crap i love being on here so much Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

1. @j95 @N1ghtW1ng for helping to write questions for and facilitate a discussion about men's mental health.

2. @Bay52VU for a bunch of really awesome and supportive responses all over the forums like this one and in here again and here too!.

3. @Creativegirl12 for jumping in and being supportive here and here that was really awesome of you Smiley Happy 

4. @Mermaidgirl6 for making this awesome thread i had heaps of fun sharing on it, thanks! And also thanks for just being really supportive and great on the forums! 

5. And finally @Rainbow Lane because while all our mods are amazing, i think their response on this thread was next level! 

Builder

Yay! Good job again this week everyone!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

Here are a couple more examples of awesome-ness I'd like to share!

1. @redhead for working on a safety plan with her case manager earlier in the week and for finishing TAFE!

2. @Butterfly Wings has been giving some pretty standout support around the forums and started a great thread on writing yourself a letter of support

Star contributor

Well done everyone Smiley Happy
Community Manager

It sure is @smitasam! Time to celebrate some forum awesomeness (Tutu is optional, dancing is compulsory). 

0bd18c62716e3eb9557e84956de5590e.gif

1. @j95  for this (maybe we should just have a separate j95 appreiciation thread?)

2. @Creativegirl12's fantastic positives about continuing to keep up the fight and looking into new strategies with her psych in theneg to pos thread

3. @Bay52VU for jumping in first with great support for both neko and Bubbi27 

4. @FootyFan26 for the this awesome response!

5. @Bay52VU again for their great support of Creativegirl12 AND writing out their strategy for dealing with making calls - something that i think could help a lot of people with things they find challenging!

6. Stagnator for being so positive in their updates about the short stay program and getting on the front foot with counselling for their relationship.

7. @N1ghtW1ng for being a big part of this community even though they're staying on the other side of the planet at the moment! 

8.Those of you who have been sharing the skills you have learned and the things you've discovered on your own journey with new people who pop on here and don't know as much. I think that's SO awesome! 

Builder

Well done everybody again this week! Smiley Happy so awesome!
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Me right now!

hi-5 all the things

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Star contributor

Go team!! Love being part of this community and seeing all your awesomeness. Internet hugs and marshmallow baths for you all! Smiley Very Happy

Mod

Super late, but awesome job to all of last week's friday fivers! Smiley Very Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count