Mod

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Exactly what we want of you @missep
Mod

Yesss, that's what we like to hear @missep! Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

[ Edited ]

What day is it? Friday! Smiley Very Happy

This week's FF nominations are:

1. @setmefree for providing wonderful support and helping people to challenge their negative thoughts

giphy (88).gif

2. @redhead for taking the time to show kindness to other forum members

giphy (86).gif

3. @N1ghtW1ng for getting through their first prac class!

giphy (89).gif

4. @jesseka_grace for sharing some excellent tips, and for their epic usage of GIFs

giphy (85).gif

5. @lokifish for being a badass nerd and helping others with maths

giphy (87).gif

P.S. I swear I didn't nominate myself hahahaha. Thank you to whoever did though Heart

Have a wonderful weekend everybody! And remember if you'd like to nominate someone for next week you can do so HERE Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

A badass nerd is an excellent description @lokifish! Smiley Very Happy As always, your gifs are spot on! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Builder

Have we missed some Friday Fives???
Mod

@FootyFan26 yeah we have. It's usually me who does it, but I've had a pretty tough few weeks so haven't been on here much Smiley Sad. We'll hopefully have a MASSIVE FF celebration this Friday though Smiley Very Happy

Builder

@lokifish Don't worry about it. I was just wondering what was happening but that's totes understandable.
Mod

@FootyFan26 I was hoping no one would notice Smiley Tongue But like @lokifish said, it's going to be a MEGA Fives Smiley Very Happy
Mod

@FootyFan26 Nah there's nothing wrong with wondering. If anything it's put it fresh in my mind so I'll hopefully remember to do them this week Smiley Tongue

There's 11 nominations so far guys - if you wanna make this an even bigger party you can nominate someone here! Smiley Very Happy

Builder

I was just asking out of curiousity Smiley Happy I usually miss them anyway so I thought I might have a look at the recent ones which was nice. @lokifish has mega GIF finding skills! Smiley Very Happy
Top High Fived Authors