Mod

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

@Bee thanks!
@lokifish Friday Fifteens, love alliteration, but maybe we can also have it Friday Thirteens! Smiley Very Happy
@Ben-RO thanks and you are awesome! How long have you been here? It feels like so long now! You are an awesome member of the team and we're glad that you joined us!
Community Manager

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng

It's not even 3 weeks yet! Feels A LOT longer. But in a good way Smiley Happy

Mod

@Ben-RO Not even three weeks? Are you sure? Wow. Definitely doesn't feel like it!
Community Manager

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already! Whoa.

Every second friday we post a little something to highlight some of the awesome things the members of our community do for eachother.  It's so cool to see you all look out for eachother. You're amazing supporters, advocates and community builders and basically Ron Swanson sums this up well. 

200_s.gif

1. Everybody who posted in the wear it purple day threads and made it awesome. 

2. Everyone who contributed to RUOK day especially @N1ghtW1ng and @stonepixie for their threads which you can see here and here It was so cool to see you both come up with things to celebrate and promote the day on your own initiative!

3. @j95 for finishing this amazing letter to his MP

4. All of the people reading this who have gone through tough times in the last 2 weeks, especially the ones who shared their stories here, but also the ones who read but never post (yeah i know you're there muahahaha). But seriously, it's hard to keep going sometimes, you have all showed some incredible strength and stayed safe and everyone at ReachOut is stoked every time we see that.

5. All of the Youth Ambassadors  who said hi here but especially @AllyJane for jumping in the deep end and managing to keep up in the conversation during Monday's Getting Real session which was extra busy. 

6. @Craycray17 for reading 3630 posts and writing 136 replies...after joining 12 days ago...whoa. 

Builder

Ooo sweet as! Thanks @Ben-RO and everyone else too, you're awesome
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

That was one awesome letter @j95

I've been meaning to tell you that you should remove your MP's name as it is a location identifier, but I guess it has been up for so long it wouldn't make a difference. :/ Soz

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Post Mod

Omg @Ben-RO the Ron Swanson addition at the end just made my day. I am loving the reachout forums, thankyou foe welcoming me and for the mention!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Builder

Oh well @stonepixie I just assumed it was ok because none of the mods or anything had told me to change it. Thanks anyways
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

It's that time again! Time for Friday fives! (or eights in this case )

As always this is a quick way to congratulate you all for all the cool, supportive, and sometimes random (but still awesome) stuff you you all contribute to this awesome little place on the interwebs. 

Here we go!

Number one

@ShadowShadow for showing support to redhead in the 'voices' thread

Number two

@Bee for opening up to her clinician and for sharing her colouring and explaining how much it has helped her.

Number three

@evanescencefor their encouragement of CG12.

Number four

@redheadfor starting a thread about self care.

Number five

Craycray17 for offering so much support on the TwittRO thread and on DerbyDarling's thread.

Number six

@MiaMouse1 For jumping in to our Self Injury Chat and answering heaps of questions

Number seven 

@DerbyDarling For sharing their experience with us. Because for every person who is cool with talking here on our forum, there's at least 10 people who read what we have to say and learn something from it, so our impact is much bigger than just the words we share between eachother here. 

Number eight

@SarahS for staying up late to talk to us about Self Injury, thanks Sarah!

Post Mod

@Ben-RO thankyou! Thanks for showing some Sass regarding coffee last night, gave me a good laugh!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Top High Fived Authors