29-08-2015 04:29 AM
11-09-2015 05:51 PM
I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already! Whoa.
Every second friday we post a little something to highlight some of the awesome things the members of our community do for eachother. It's so cool to see you all look out for eachother. You're amazing supporters, advocates and community builders and basically Ron Swanson sums this up well.
1. Everybody who posted in the wear it purple day threads and made it awesome.
2. Everyone who contributed to RUOK day especially @N1ghtW1ng and @stonepixie for their threads which you can see here and here It was so cool to see you both come up with things to celebrate and promote the day on your own initiative!
4. All of the people reading this who have gone through tough times in the last 2 weeks, especially the ones who shared their stories here, but also the ones who read but never post (yeah i know you're there muahahaha). But seriously, it's hard to keep going sometimes, you have all showed some incredible strength and stayed safe and everyone at ReachOut is stoked every time we see that.
5. All of the Youth Ambassadors who said hi here but especially @AllyJane for jumping in the deep end and managing to keep up in the conversation during Monday's Getting Real session which was extra busy.
6. @Craycray17 for reading 3630 posts and writing 136 replies...after joining 12 days ago...whoa.
11-09-2015 06:09 PM
I've been meaning to tell you that you should remove your MP's name as it is a location identifier, but I guess it has been up for so long it wouldn't make a difference. :/ Soz
My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
11-09-2015 06:16 PM
25-09-2015 05:40 PM
It's that time again! Time for Friday fives! (or eights in this case )
As always this is a quick way to congratulate you all for all the cool, supportive, and sometimes random (but still awesome) stuff you you all contribute to this awesome little place on the interwebs.
Here we go!
@DerbyDarling For sharing their experience with us. Because for every person who is cool with talking here on our forum, there's at least 10 people who read what we have to say and learn something from it, so our impact is much bigger than just the words we share between eachother here.
@SarahS for staying up late to talk to us about Self Injury, thanks Sarah!