Builder

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

good job erryone for this week
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Casual scribe

Shucks, @Ben-RO. Thank you. This forum has been an incredible resource of support for me. Everyone on here has been so, so lovely. I am incredibly grateful for all of your advice, and I can only hope that it might encourage someone who would like to talk about something to just go for it! This is an incredibly safe space. I would recommend it to anyone seeking support.

Post Mod

So happy you have found these forums so helpful, @DerbyDarling! I've been on here for about a month now and every single day I get to have great conversations with some very diverse and wonderful people, so I am very happy to be a part of the RO forums too
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Mod

@Ben-RO and a high-five to you for being such an awesome addition to the RO team! Seriously, I refuse to believe you are new.
Super frequent scribe

@Ben-RO I have been on these forums since the beginning of last month - and I absolutely love the openness and frankness with which different life and relationship topics can be discussed! I love keeping up with the progress that other community members are making.

It's a real bonus to have a wonderful site as Reach Out to turn to in Australia (although I know there is an American one as well?). I think it is one of my favourites to come talk and in turn give support to others. Sometimes we all go through similar situations - and i know for myself, I just love that outlet of chatting anytime to others that might happen to be online.

THanks for having such a great site available for us young peeps!

*** okay so it' snot Friday - but hej I have a great excuse: we've had two grand finals to 'prepare' for and get excited about! Woop there went my Friday!!! Smiley Very Happy

Builder

No Friday fives this fortnight? Did someone forget or was there just nothing worth highfiving? Haha
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

@j95 I think that it's forgotten. Or that there's too many things to high-five. (We should change it to high twenty-fives Smiley Tongue)
Community Manager

@N1ghtW1ng@j95

I went home sick on Friday and wasn't well enough to do em!

So I'm doing them now!

Yay!

Community Manager

Okay, here we go. 

There are a LOT, so bare with me!

1.@ClClfor starting a thread about productivity strategies.

2.@syntheticafor a supportive message in N1ightwing's post about transgender issues

3. @j95 attitude and response to support received on his SH thread and setting new goals already!@j95for helping catlady with their anxiety about talking to beyondblue/lifeline.

4. @redhead for starting an awesome new thread about coping with voices

5. @FootyFan26 for offering support to j95 in his thread about his family issues

6. @Craycray17 for supporting j95 with their family dramas and @Craycray17 again,  for being supportive in the TwittRO thread and basically everywhere else. 

7. @Bay52VU starting a thread last week about how to deal with emotions.

8. CICI for starting a thread about Mental Health Week.

9. Stonepixie for for introducing the Sorting Hat to the RO forums  (if you haven't already go tell us which house you're in) COUGH* Slytherinisthebest Cough*

10 @N1ghtW1ng for reviving our story threads. And writing at least a sentence every day.

Mod

@Ben-RO s'cool Smiley Happy Feeling better now? If not, get better soon!

And high fives for everyone who was high fived Smiley Tongue
Top High Fived Authors