Builder

Re: FRIDAY FIVES!

Wow so many!! Good job everyone
Post Mod

Hell yeah, @CICI your threads you made this week are awesome.
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

It's that time again!

Sorry it's a little late, Sophie and I are off training new moderators! (more news on that soon)

This is a quieter part of the year, a lot of our young people are in the middle their HSC, finishing Uni stuff or a bunch of other really hectic things that all seem to happen around now. 

So it's kind of awesome that I still have a LOT to pick from! 

So, here goes!

1. @j95 For coming so far on his journey to recover and also giving so much back to us by supporting our young people here and offline too! Thank you for reflecting on that a bit with us this week. We're super proud of you dude! 

2. @N1ghtW1ng and @stonepixie for putting together an awesome series for ACE Weeek! If you haven't had a read go do it! Click here Smiley Happy 

3. @Bay52VU, @Craycray17, @Bee and @N1ghtw1ng for their support for Doni99 and many others in the Negs Into Pos thread.

4. @Stonepixie (again) for starting a thread on thoughts which continued on from our conversation in last weeks GR session. 

5. @evanescence @Troy  @Mermaidgirl6for contributing some awesome stuff to number 4 too!  

6. @Redhead for showing @j95 support and for going for walks to improve how she's been feeling.

7. @moonwalk for coming and teaching us some incredible stuff today about the art of good moderating! (he made a 45 slide presentation with less than a weeks notice. Badass). 

8. @Butterfly Wings for an incredibly supportive post  and for @neko for having the courage to share a pretty tough part of their story with us. 

9. @FootyFan26 for jumping in on GR sessions whenever they can and posting really inciteful replies that pretty much nail the questions we ask. 

Community Manager

And because there's a tag limit, here's the extra people that the server freaked out about fitting into the post Smiley Tongue 

@Bay52VU, @Craycray17 @Bee @Sophie-RO

Builder

That's awesome well done everyone!! Thanks @Ben-RO
Mod

@Ben-RO That tag limit, I didn't realise there was one so I got so confused when people weren't tagging!
High fives peeps, you are all the bombs! The fun kind filled with confetti ans balloons. Smiley Very Happy
Mod

Everyone gets a glitter bomb for their awesome work this fortnight!

glitter

Let's see this in slow mo ....

slow glitter

Best of all, you don't have to clean up a virtual glitter bomb. 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Post Mod

Love this idea, @stonepixie, man I had a good laugh watching that!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Community Manager

It's that time again!

So many amazing things have happened on the forums in the last week! I am a bit sad because I have been so busy chasing bugs and things on the forums that I haven't really been able to join in and chat as much as i usually get to do! 

6598769.gif

I am really looking forward to hanging with you all a bit more next week!

Without further ado, here's the Friday 5's! 

1. @redhead for making an excellent thread to welcome the new Mods!  

2. @j95 for helping spot a bunch of bugs and letting us know, really appreiciated dude! 

3. Our new Mods who have jumped into the forums and been pretty awesome Smiley Happy 

4. @j95 again for this awesome thread 

5. @Super_Me for sharing this thread and just being a bit awesome, thanks Smiley Happy 

6. @hopethepiano for this incredible thread seriously, go read it! It's amazing, especially the tips for other people who are learning how to recover form Self harm, like, wow! 

Builder

This is awesome, good job everybody! 

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count