23-10-2015 09:11 PM - edited 23-10-2015 09:12 PM
It's that time again!
Sorry it's a little late, Sophie and I are off training new moderators! (more news on that soon)
This is a quieter part of the year, a lot of our young people are in the middle their HSC, finishing Uni stuff or a bunch of other really hectic things that all seem to happen around now.
So it's kind of awesome that I still have a LOT to pick from!
So, here goes!
1. @j95 For coming so far on his journey to recover and also giving so much back to us by supporting our young people here and offline too! Thank you for reflecting on that a bit with us this week. We're super proud of you dude!
3. @Bay52VU, @Craycray17, @Bee and @N1ghtw1ng for their support for Doni99 and many others in the Negs Into Pos thread.
4. @Stonepixie (again) for starting a thread on thoughts which continued on from our conversation in last weeks GR session.
6. @Redhead for showing @j95 support and for going for walks to improve how she's been feeling.
7. @moonwalk for coming and teaching us some incredible stuff today about the art of good moderating! (he made a 45 slide presentation with less than a weeks notice. Badass).
9. @FootyFan26 for jumping in on GR sessions whenever they can and posting really inciteful replies that pretty much nail the questions we ask.
23-10-2015 09:14 PM
And because there's a tag limit, here's the extra people that the server freaked out about fitting into the post
23-10-2015 11:41 PM
High fives peeps, you are all the bombs! The fun kind filled with confetti ans balloons.
24-10-2015 09:14 PM
Everyone gets a glitter bomb for their awesome work this fortnight!
Let's see this in slow mo ....
Best of all, you don't have to clean up a virtual glitter bomb.
My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
30-10-2015 04:22 PM
It's that time again!
So many amazing things have happened on the forums in the last week! I am a bit sad because I have been so busy chasing bugs and things on the forums that I haven't really been able to join in and chat as much as i usually get to do!
I am really looking forward to hanging with you all a bit more next week!
Without further ado, here's the Friday 5's!
2. @j95 for helping spot a bunch of bugs and letting us know, really appreiciated dude!
3. Our new Mods who have jumped into the forums and been pretty awesome