supernatural

lucifer 

Mom 

Timeless 

Gotham 

South Park 

Family Guy 

American Dad

I highly recommend all these shows if you're into superhero stuff and comedy. No matter what you're into I recommend the crown. I didn't think I'd like it but it is such a great show. 

Highlighted
Builder

Re: Favourite TV shows at the moment?

Shows I have watched or am currently still watching include:

the crown

arrow

flash

supergirl

legends of tomorrow 

supernatural

lucifer 

Mom 

Timeless 

Gotham 

South Park 

Family Guy 

American Dad

I highly recommend all these shows if you're into superhero stuff and comedy. No matter what you're into I recommend the crown. I didn't think I'd like it but it is such a great show. 

Mod

Just started watching Homeland today and I love it already!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

Pretty Little Liars! I am up to season 6 and I am almost up to the latest episodes and I am obsessed. Smiley Happy It is amazing.

I am also obsessed with Once Upon A Time and I am yet to see the latest half of the current season. 

Mod

I'm a bit late to the party, but I just watched the first episode of Riverdale and I love it! (I just realized I say that about quite a few shows...)

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

I rewatched Misfits recently, and I remembered why I was so obsessed with it when I watched it the first time! Although I still haven't made it past season 3

Mod

I've seen a few episodes of Misfits @safari93 but I don't think I ever made it past season 3 either. Without giving away any spoilers, is that when a certain couple are condemned to be apart forever? Or am I totally mixed up? 

Builder

Has anybody been watching house rules this season?
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

@j95 I've never really got into house rules. I take it you are watching it.

My favourite show is neighbours.

Builder

I only started watching it this season
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors