Builder

Favourite TV shows at the moment?

Hiya guys! 

I love watching shows during my study breaks!

What is everyone watching at the moment?

I'm loving Riverdale! I love that they based the characters off the Archie comics. I used to read them all the time when I was younger but this show totally appeals to me even now! 

Smiley Very Happy

Casual scribe

Re: Favourite TV shows at the moment?

Wow I like it as well. Especially  with the handsome Luke Perry lol Smiley Tongue

Mod

I just watched a show called Crashing on netflix it was a bit of fun Smiley Happy
Mod

I'm watching the last season of House at the moment and really enjoying it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

@suzannelindsay It's getting more and more intense each episode! I completely agree, he's so handsome!

@May_ I love Netflix! What's Crashing about?

@letitgo I've heard that House is such a good show! 

Builder

I always watch TV with my partner! I love the show Americans, it's about Russian spies in America.. I also love Penny Dreadful which is like a supernatural series with a bit of Frankenstein, vampires, witches, Dr. Hyde etc. I also love Blacklist which is like a crime show but a criminal is an informant for the FBI.. hahaha, I have seen heaps! Has anyone seen these shows as well?
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Mod

@missep it's a British drama/comedy about a group of people living/"crashing" in an abandoned hospital Smiley Happy I've also been watching this really strange show called Braindead (on Stan) which is pretty fun and a show called Love on Netflix which is super fun to binge watch Smiley Tongue
Builder

Has anybody else been watching Elementary? I am on the fourth season and I really like it! Lucy Liu is amazing Smiley Happy

Builder

Hi @T4ils!

I haven't seen The Americans but I've heard it's a really good show! I think the two main characters actually have a baby together in real life which I think is a really cute coincidence! 

I love Blacklist! Such a good show and I really like James Spader! 

Builder

@May_ sounds so interesting! 

I love the shows on Netflix and Stan! 

I've seen 'Love'! Have you seen the new season 2? It just came out this month Smiley Surprised

Top High Fived Authors