Builder

Favourite TV shows at the moment?

Hiya guys! 

I love watching shows during my study breaks!

What is everyone watching at the moment?

I'm loving Riverdale! I love that they based the characters off the Archie comics. I used to read them all the time when I was younger but this show totally appeals to me even now! 

Smiley Very Happy

Casual scribe

Re: Favourite TV shows at the moment?

Wow I like it as well. Especially  with the handsome Luke Perry lol Smiley Tongue

Mod

I just watched a show called Crashing on netflix it was a bit of fun Smiley Happy
Mod

I'm watching the last season of House at the moment and really enjoying it

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

@suzannelindsay It's getting more and more intense each episode! I completely agree, he's so handsome!

@May_ I love Netflix! What's Crashing about?

@letitgo I've heard that House is such a good show! 

Builder

I always watch TV with my partner! I love the show Americans, it's about Russian spies in America.. I also love Penny Dreadful which is like a supernatural series with a bit of Frankenstein, vampires, witches, Dr. Hyde etc. I also love Blacklist which is like a crime show but a criminal is an informant for the FBI.. hahaha, I have seen heaps! Has anyone seen these shows as well?
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Mod

@missep it's a British drama/comedy about a group of people living/"crashing" in an abandoned hospital Smiley Happy I've also been watching this really strange show called Braindead (on Stan) which is pretty fun and a show called Love on Netflix which is super fun to binge watch Smiley Tongue
Builder

Has anybody else been watching Elementary? I am on the fourth season and I really like it! Lucy Liu is amazing Smiley Happy

Builder

Hi @T4ils!

I haven't seen The Americans but I've heard it's a really good show! I think the two main characters actually have a baby together in real life which I think is a really cute coincidence! 

I love Blacklist! Such a good show and I really like James Spader! 

Builder

@May_ sounds so interesting! 

I love the shows on Netflix and Stan! 

I've seen 'Love'! Have you seen the new season 2? It just came out this month Smiley Surprised

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count