Mod

Re: Getting a new psychologist

Ouch @j95! Thanks for the advice. I'll see if I can get that leg rope then. I just never knew you had to have one. Been surfing enough to do it though not enough to know. How long have you been surfing for?

Hope you're gonna do ok!

Builder

I think most people use one except the really really really good people! Haha so it's cool if you don't use one, I guess it's less limiting?? @RevzZ I have only been surfing since December/Jan so not long but I also skate so I guess that helped when I was learning
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

Safety issues I guess. And I don't want to lose the board or I'll probably have to pay them back.

Ooh now that's cool @j95. Skating definitely helps I feel. I can't manage to keep it balanced while it's moving, though a surfboard feels easier. Maybe I need training wheels for a skateboard? If such a thing exists XD
Highlighted
Builder

I'm never going to make this happen and I'm so pathetic
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

And I almost feel like this thread isn't productive because everyone is trying to help me but I'll never not be a pathetic incapable loser
Builder

Also I'm a fucking idiot
Community Manager

@j95 seems like you're pretty stuck in small and helpless mode right now

Community Manager

We're here if you want help getting unstuck Smiley Happy

Builder

Yeah please can someone help please @Ben-RO
Builder

Sorry for taking up everybody's time with my stupid crap that I should know how to deal with but I don't because I'm a stupid little baby @Ben-RO
Top High Fived Authors