Builder

Re: Getting a new psychologist

@letitgo it was great. I'm looking forward to swimming tonight not sure what it will be like but hopefully good. I'm ok today thank you
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I'm so scared I still haven't done anything more with this I haven't seen anyone I'm such a fucking idiot it's all my fault when things go wrong because I'm such a dickhead stupid fuckface
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

How did you go with swimming and yoga @j95 sounds really amazing.

I can imagine it's frustrating when things aren't moving forward or they are moving slowly but it's a process and the important thing is that you keep coming back to the idea that you need to see someone which means that you will and you can!

How are you feeling now? Could you book an appointment today?

Highlighted
Builder

I'm not booking an appointment today @Stealth_ninja
Mod

What do you think the next step is for you then, @j95?
Maybe setting yourself a date that you'd like to book an appointment on? To help make the goal a bit more tangible.
Builder

That's a good idea like give myself a deadline sort of @Birdeye
Top High Fived Authors