Mod

Re: Gushing about pets/animals thread

@DirtWitch In case you're still a bit confused, it's this button here Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 5.28.15 pm.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super frequent scribe

@lokifish and everyone else: thanks for the help haha. I finally got it. I think I was confused before because there wasn't a label on the button. When I have time I will definitely reply to everyone's adorable posts about their pets!

Super frequent scribe

@T4ils it sounds like those kitties really love you! I think a lot of people put down cats for not being affectionate but when they want your attention they will definitely get it!

Builder

OH MAN THIS IS MY FAVOURITE TOPIC!!!

I have a dog, a german shepherd called Remy and she is the biggest princess!! she doesn't like going on wet grass and gets cranky and woo-woos and grumbles at you if you do something she doesnt like (like pet her belly for too long when shes asking)

shes got such a long skull we used to call her rabbit head, and she puts her ears back really far so it just makes her face seem longer. and she always looks you in the eyes and looks worried or sad, and whines under her breath and wags her tail gently, like shes trying to tell you something bad is about to happen. when we ask her whats wrong the whining just gets more intense or she walks away and waits for you to follow her.... shes a funny lady. 

I'm really sad though because she has a disease thats kind of like motor neuron disease but for dogs. She can barely walk/walks with her front legs and drags her back legs behind her most the time. shes gotten really frustrated at that, and has gotten extra clingy, but then gets upset when she cant follow us around? it breaks my heart. So she doesn't have uch longer to live but we spoiling her a lot, so shes getting lots of pats and chin scratches and she gets handfed hot dogs and leftover meat and vegetables and dog food every night Heart

DSC_0065.JPG

Mod

@DirtWitch there used to be a plus sign and a palm on the blank space, but it disappeared awhile ago. We're hoping the reboot brings about its return! Smiley Very Happy

Remy reminds me of my dog Gracie @ivory. She absolutely hates going on grass (such a princess) We have a cement path running around the side of the house and when we play fetch, she'll run along that, go out at get the toy, then go back onto the cement. Once, I saw her daintily and deliberately step over some poop Smiley Tongue
And she hates water (but ran headlong into the ocean so... what a weirdo Smiley Tongue)

I'm sorry to hear about her illness, I bet she's loving all the love Smiley Tongue
Super frequent scribe

@ivory woo-woo is honestly the cutest phrase I've heard in a while...Remy's ears look so soft and beautiful just like velvet! I'm sorry to hear about her disease but I'm sure she's really happy spending her days with you and your family as doggie royalty. She honestly looks gorgeous!!

@N1ghtW1ng Gracie definitely sounds like doggy royalty, haha. What kind of dog is she?

Mod Squad

@j95 tell us about your puppies!

Mod

@DirtWitch that is an excellent question. She's a bit staffy, probably a bit greyhound or whippet(you should see her run!), maybe collie I think was suggested once. We don't really know to be honest. Definitely a bit staffy though.
Builder

Omg yes!! I will v soon, I'm just trying to do a million things at once haha @Bree-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

I have a 3 year old Jack Russell terrier mix named Sid, and a Collie x Kelpie and named Bailee, I think she's around 6 or 7.

Bailee is tan and black, Sid is lwhite and tan.
I adopted them both from the pound. I'll upload some pics later Smiley Happy
@Bree-RO @anyoneelsewholikesdogs
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Top High Fived Authors