Highlighted
Mod

Re: I smiled because...

Puggy the pug would have to be the most adorable name ever Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I smiled because I saw Puffing Billy go past on my way home Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod Squad

Nice @lokifish

@N1ghtW1ng anything that might make you smile tonight? How you doing?

Mod

@Bree-RO I'm not doing that well to be honest. But I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I have ju jitsu now and prac tomorrow and stuff I should've done.
Maybe there's something at ju jitsu that'll make me smile. I just hope it lasts the night.
Mod Squad

@N1ghtW1ng that is so cool that you do ju jitsu - would love to hear how it went if you're up for it later Smiley Happy If not all good too, thinking of you and hoping you feel a little more comfortable within yourself after ju jitsu.

Mod

Aside from all the stupid mozzie bites, it went alright @Bree-RO.
But then I got home. But I've got prac tomorrow and things to do so it can just be stuffed in a box.

I smiled today because of ju jitsu.
Mod

Good luck with prac today @N1ghtW1ng! Sucks about the mozzie bites!

I smiled this morning because my aunty liked the place I work for on Facebook to support me

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Mod

@letitgo I'm itchy now Smiley Sad But *shrugs* oh well Smiley Tongue

I smiled today because of the kids in my prac class (oh wait, we're supposed to call them "children" *rolls eyes* Smiley Tongue)
Builder

Bought my siblings a Duplo Pizzeria, they will definitely like it, it made me smile when I saw it because I knew they would like it.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Photos!!

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count