Builder

Re: I smiled because...

It's in a box haha but maybe I'm out right now though @Ngaio-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Only if it's not a hassle. It just sounds awesome.

Builder

I love buying things for them
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 when do you see the lil siblings next Smiley Happy

Builder

Tomorrow, I get to see them early instead of 4pm they finish school early at 1:30 so I get to see them for even longer, and I also get to see them in the holidays @Bree-RO I'm excited
Builder

I smiled because my dogs are so cute
Mod

I smiled because I woke up to the kookaburras laughing outside my window this morning. They're such a cheeky bunch Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I smiled because I walked past a lady who had her dog sitting in a baby stroller

Highlighted
Builder

That is lovely @safari93

I smiled because my dogs are so beautiful and I'm lucky to have them and I got to speak to my girlfriend who is overseas for the next few weeks
Mod

I smiled because I spent the whole day at uni Smiley Happy
Top High Fived Authors