I smiled because...

It only takes 17 muscles to smile but 43 to frown

Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.

Did you smile today? Tell us why

I'll start

Today I smiled because I was talking with my mum about past memories Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because I got a text message from a friend who is currently in ICU. This means she is fighting which means the world to me. Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

Today I smiled because one of my closest friends is graduating tonight and I'm so excited for her! Smiley Happy 

Youth Ambassador

I smiled because I rediscovered some red liquorice that I'd completely forgotten about!

Super frequent scribe

I smiled today because i went to church and they welcomed me into thier family with open arms and i am just so so happy that they did. Smiley Happy

Mod

[ Edited ]

I smiled because I managed to get through a difficult situation today. Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Youth Ambassador

Today I smiled because I felt amazing after I managed to get my butt out of bed to go for a walk along the river this morning... totally worth it Cat Very Happy

and i just smiled again because i just found the cat emoticons! eeek, so cute!!Cat LOL

Contributor

I smiled today when i finally finished the City 2 Surf fun-run in Sydney. I was one of those glad-that-is-over-for-another-year sort of smiles. 

Star contributor

There's NO MORE SMILEY LIMIT!!! Smiley HappySmiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley HappySmiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Mod

Today I smiled because I put new posters up on my wall (which meant rearranging my old ones) and I don't know, I just really like rearranging them. Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors