Mod

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because I drove on the M1 in peak hour traffic today, and did really well! Smiley Happy

I also smiled because I saw my Aunty & Uncle from Darwin today for the first time in a couple of months.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

This thread hasn't had much luck... I'm going to overload it with recent smiles...

Christmas day - I smiled becasue my sister came around, because I got the biggest smiled out of my nephew (I never get to see him so it was good just to see him)!! I had a 70min convo with my oldest bro - who lives in QLD I smiled when I turned around and my shirt started glowing

Sunday - I smiled because of the learner drive I did. It went quite well, considering I hadn't driven in 2 weeks before hand!

Yesterday - I smiled because of the patterns we did with sparklers, the shots I got were amazing. I smiled because of how we managed to sneak into woolies to get a couple items at 9 when they were shut and only letting customers out.. hahaha
I smiled at the fireworks, they were amazing. I smiled becasue I tried to braid my hair, and it turned out fairly ok, it's not briaded properly, but it was neat! (I'll take them out tomorrow and have nice wavy hair Smiley Happy)

today - I smiled because of an anon msg I got on tumblr.

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Super star contributor

First of the new year (not counting those that occurred during the NYE post-midnight celebrations)…

I smiled because a friend who went away for the Xmas/NYE break came back today and spent the whole afternoon and evening with me just hanging out. We napped, we talked, we had dinner — I'm so glad my closest friend is back. Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

I smiled because my friend's adorable baby was making really cute faces.
Builder

I smiled because of how great my hair looked after Sarah had cut it early this afternoon! It looks healthier and my fringe is blended in and suits me so well!

I smiled because of the small confidence I found from it being done Smiley Happy

I smiled because after I had put these animal sticky notes in my year11 drama folder to mark where certain bits are it looked really cool. I showed mum and she laughed and then I took a photo to show my mentor when school goes back XD

Builder

Wow! This thread hasn't had much love recently. Surely we've been smiling!? Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy

ANyway,

I smiled today because mum let me drive this morning! I'm managing it quite well, while I did stall the car once, I didn't get flustered and was still calm cool and collected Smiley Happy *score*

I've smiled yesterday because
- the lady running the library now is new to it and we had a nice chat. She even told me what I had that day! (even though it would have only been another 15 mins until I got my timetable Smiley Happy
- I found out I have 3 friends in my careers class
- My mentor was organised and already had a copy of her timetable printed out for her mentees, and the chat we had Smiley Happy
- Talking with a guy friend and chilling out at lunch
- When my drama teacher tried to pronounce the name of smaller surrounding town (village?) ! Cracked the whole class up! :')

Super star contributor

I smiled this morning because a driver waved his thanks to me when I let him into my lane. A really small thing but it made me happy Smiley Happy

Builder

I Smiled when this dog ran into the drama room disturbing our semi-productive class. And laughed at the antics of it Smiley Very Happy

Super star contributor

I smiled because I'm flying to see my best friend tomorrow so we can spend a week together travelling around and seeing the countryside. Can't wait!

Youth Ambassador

that sounds really nice Lex Smiley Happy

i smiled today because i got to catch up with a friend who just got back from overseas recently. we did lots of shopping and ate quite a bit. there was heaps of gossip/chit chat to talk about/do so time flew. so many stories to share as well. it was a really good day Smiley Happy
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count