Mod

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled today because of a funny story my mum was telling me in the car Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Youth Ambassador

I smiled because tomorrow is Friday and I've accomplished a few significant things this week. 

Mod

I smiled because it's the weekend! Smiley Very Happy I also smiled today because I woke up to an encouraging text message from my best friend. Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

Oh that is awesome!!! That just made me smile Shadow Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue
Mod

delicatedreamer wrote:
Oh that is awesome!!! That just made me smile Shadow Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

Yay for smilies! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Youth Ambassador

I smiled today because the sun came out.

Builder

I smiled because I was able to open up and talk freely to Mrs K.
I also smiled when she said I looked 'gorgeous' and 'so pretty' in the photos I showed her from my brothers wedding last month Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Star contributor

smiled today because I finished a report on time that i haven't managed to get done on time yet all year!

Youth Ambassador

I smiled today because....

1. I got to sleep in til 10.30am
  2. The sun was shining and the sky was blue when I got up... (and stayed that way all day!!)
  3. My cousin won R/u in the Best & Fairest vote count for hockey
  4. My brother made a great achievement in his state hockey team Smiley Happy

It has been a great day!!

Mod

I smiled today because I got through several anxiety-provoking situations without avoiding/escaping them Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count