Mod

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because my footy team are in the Grand Final after winning last night. (and we bet Collingwood, and let's face it, everyone loves seeing Collingwood lose Smiley Tongue)

Go Swans! Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Youth Ambassador

I had a lot of fun last night at karaoke !

Mod

I smiled because of an ad for gossip girl; it featured the NJBC and it was chuck's "I'm Chuck Bass" that I couldn't help smiling at.
Mod

I keep smiling because I keep forgetting that I've pony-fied my web browser so half the things I read don't make sense. It's quite amusing really. Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I smiled because I watched the sun set tonight. Wasn't a terribly spectacular sunset but it was still quite peaceful really Smiley Happy

Super star contributor

I smiled because I saw a bird's nest (with baby birds in it!) on my walk today Smiley Happy
Post Mod

[ Edited ]

I smiled because One of my clients said that I was a lovely person. Smiley Happy 

yesterday:
I smiled because
- I painted a heap of children's faces and had fun doing it.
- I found it quiet fun and was really in to it
- I managed to contact my folders perfectly with no air bubbles Smiley Happy

Today:
I smiled because
- A peer commented on hair pretty my hair looks today. (I had plaits in since Friday night, and then took them out this morning giving me nice wavy hair Smiley Happy )
- I remembered how much fun I had yesterday painting chilren's faces Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Youth Ambassador

i work in a retail store and was designated the change room section two days ago. 

these two filo ladies come in, do their stuff and try out clothes.

when they came out, one of them walks up to me and asks ...

"Are you Filo?"

and i'm like "no, do I look Filo?"

and she's like "yeah ..."

this made me smile because I have never been asked if I look Filo and reckon i don't look Filo at all.

i didn't mind her asking because i know some pretty good looking Filos.

Mod

I smiled because I'm finally back in the place I call 'home' Smiley Very Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count