Builder

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because
- just as I was about to leave the stafroom after talking to my mentor my science teacher walked in - just who I was searching for...
- After finding a friend and letting her know the school counsellor wanted to see her, as I got asked by the office lady to tell her the counsellor wanted to talk to her, the school counsellor asked me how I was and how my arm was going today and reinstalled a little positive. It's nice to know people care I guess...
- I managed to smash a record of the number of water drops on a 5cent piece, 50something went up to a whopping 70 drops! Ha XD
- I saw an old friend down the street
- I had a funny conversation with the girl on registers in this shop. - she hilarious, never fails to make me smileSmiley Very Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Star contributor

I smiled because my parcel finally arrived! A new pair of kick pedals for my drumkit...good times ahoy.

Builder

I smiled because...
- my hair started curling itself after I washed it
- I found the best way to get this nail polish to react - and it looks cool
- I went for a drive this afternoon and just realised I didn't stall the car once! Smiley Tongue
- Listening to next door playing with their young girl (she's about 1-2years old)

Mod

I smiled because my sister & I went to the park and were feeding the pigeons leftover chips from lunch. Felt like I was five years old again. Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I smiled because I got a compliment about the skirt I wore today - casual day to raise money for canteen Smiley Happy
& because mum took me out for lunch and I got new sunnies as my other ones broke

Star contributor

I smiled because a friend called me and we went on a spontaneous bush bashing hike for a few hours.

Mod

I smiled because this morning when I woke up there were two lorikeets sitting on the fence in the backyard. They're so pretty and colourful Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I smiled because I got my epidemiology extended response finished today!
Also because of the meeting with my mentor - she got all excited as I told me my idea for my HSC individual project for drama Smiley Happy & she complimented my positive attitude Smiley Very Happy

Star contributor

1. Mum made me breakfast

2. We haven't fought once over the past week

3. I'm getting a handle on society... at last!! 

4. the kid 4 dors down is so cute

Mod

I smiled because I put my phone on shuffle before (I have an iPhone) and listened to a song I haven't heard in years, and forgot I still had in my iTunes library/on my phone.

What was funny was that all these years later I still remember every word. Smiley Very Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count