Super star contributor

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because I saw some funny photos on facebook.
Mod

leRe: I smiled because...

I smiled because I haven't been sleeping during the day at all this week (which has also meant I've been sleeping better through the night) Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

Re: leRe: I smiled because...

The dog acrossthe road was playing hide + seek with the kids.... He thinks he's one of the children too! Smiley Happy

Builder

Yesterday I smiled because I saw an old friend who I hadn't seen in ages!

Today:
I smiled because my TAFE teacher asked if I wanted to make some playdough for the prac girls today while they set up the room - sure why not?

I smiled because I saw a friend who I hadn't seen in ages during break at TAFE and had a bit of a chat before he ran off to pick someone up so they could hand in a TAFE assessment Smiley Happy

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Mod

I smiled because of the really pretty sunset this evening <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

I smiled because i got to play with an 8 week old puppy Smiley Happy

Youth Ambassador

I smiled today because the bus driver stopped and waited for a person running for the bus. He was about to pull out of the kerb and when the driver decided to stop for the person, the delight on that man's face as he stepped on the bus was indescribable. 

Youth Ambassador

i smiled when i woke up this morning

i normally move around a lot when i sleep. this morning i woke up turned around 180 degrees. it freaked me out for a bit when i opened my eyes and things weren't familiar. but then i found the humour in it.
Super star contributor

I smiled because my Nana was happy.
Super frequent scribe

I smiled because my friend told me last night he thinks I've recovered a lot lately and made some real progress in terms of talking care of myself Smiley Happy
Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count