Builder

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because I've just read some awesome posts about why we have smiled Smiley Happy

I smiled because my old English teacher saw me and mum sitting in the food court at the plaza and stopped to talk as she walked by. It made me smile that she took the time to stop and have a chat and see how things were going. Smiley Happy

I smiled because I was able to get the braclet I wanted.. the shop assistant in Goldmark thought they had sold out of the light purple ones... I got the last one Smiley Happy Huzzah!

~~ ☆ Be yourself ; Everyone else is already taken ♡ ~~
Star contributor

@ Bee - Wow what a great day! So much to smile about Smiley Happy. I especially love that your teacher took time out to talk to you and your mother. Sometimes I feel a little apprehensive when I see teachers/tutors outside of class but this definitely put a smile to my face Smiley Happy

I smiled because...i've been watching adorable baby videos on youtube Smiley Happy
Builder

@Dilz: I know it has been amazing! I feel as though I got so much done today! It was nice, she was the one that took the school counselor role for a term for her studies (she's studying psychology distance ed at uni) while we waited for a new person... She knew a lot about what I've been going through and how I've been coping, so it made me feel good knowing she stopped for a chat. I find it can be quite interesting when you see teachers outside of class.... sometimes they carry a whole different personality!

Mod

I smiled because I re-read the heartfelt message my bestfriend wrote on my Christmas card.

I also smiled because I've spent a lot of quality time with my friends the past couple of days; I really treasure their company Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Star contributor

I smiled today because I showed up a week early to an appointment and the receptionist said that is happens around christmas and I said to myself Atma just smile and nod so you don't look so silly!

Casual scribe

I smiled today because I was watching an old home video of me acting with the kids at my work and the happiness they found in seeing me on stage just lit up my face.

Mod

I smiled because I drove in quite heavy traffic AND wet weather at the same time today without making any mistakes. Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

I smiled because I saw some really nice Christmas lights Smiley Happy
Builder

I smiled because of the great mark I achieved in my math assessment task last week Smiley Happy

I smiled at the response of my class mates and more becasue of my mentors' response Smiley Happy

I smiled because of drama this afternoon

Builder

I smiled because of the reaction from a lady we know from church after I told her about the mark I got in my math assessment Smiley Very Happy

I smiled because of the conversation I had with my oldest brother on the phone this afternoon Smiley Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count