Super star contributor

Re: Leaving home

And pretty much I now see 0 point in studying today because why bother trying to get a degree and a job. I have to pretend to be a girl for the next three years and I have to try somehow to cope with living with family for three years so why actually bother trying to do anything with my life because as if  I'm going to survive the next three years. 

Mod

@DruidChild argh that makes me so angry I wish so badly that we had a better system in place Smiley Mad You will survive because you are a really strong person! Heart I don't know much about the disability pension, but is there any way you could be eligible for it?

Mod

How have you been doing @DruidChild?

You've done such a great job at getting through and keeping yourself together for your entire life. Three years is a long time, I know, and it's a lot to have to push through for three years. I believe in you, though.

There's always the chance of something changing in those years that makes everything more manageable, or even makes things good. The bigger thing is that you get through a few years, and then you have more years than you've lived so far to be who you are.
Super star contributor

@May_ @Birdeye thanks for your replies. I'm not doing so great tbh, but you're right, I just have to keep trying to hold it together. 

Super star contributor

I know this kind of resolved itself, but I feel so desperate - I have to get out of here. Please, does anyone have any suggestions? The main problems are that I don't have enough money and that there isn't much housing available. I've thought about trying to find work as a live in nanny but I think it'd be difficult because parents won't want a gender non conforming person looking after their children. I have a safe, reliable option for housing but I just won't be able to afford the rent and I'd have to apply in the next week and shit I just feel so fucking desperate. Please, I can't live here anymore. I keep trying to find loopholes but there aren't any. 

Top High Fived Authors