Mod

Re: Mentally Healthy Media!

I love some of the artwork by Motivating Giraffe. They also have a Facebook page Smiley Happy

what-they-think.jpg

this-too.png

heal1.png

ahead.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

I love motivational giraffe!!!!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Super star contributor

This one called Pixel Thoughts is really awesome - you put your noxious thoughts in the star and watch them shrink and fade away. It's an app as well but I couldn't link that - pixel thoughts

Super star contributor

This one called Pixel Thoughts is really awesome - you put your anxious thoughts in the star and watch them shrink and fade away. It's an app as well but I couldn't link that - pixel thoughts

Community Manager

Here's a cool video that a friend sent me, it's kind of about parenting BUT I think it actually is pretty good for anyone who needs a way to kind of transition from a stressful day to a less stressful home life.

Thoughts?

Super star contributor

@Ben-RO I should give this to my parents - they are chaos full stop...

And I reckon I'm someone who lights up a room when I walk out... (oops a negative sorry)

Builder

I had a look at motivating giraffe and the pixel thoughts. I think I might use them! They look awesome ☺ I love having positive or motivational media in my feed to give me that pep when I'm least expecting it.. or to call on it when I need to!
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Mod

My favourite "mentally healthy media" would be the To Write Love On Her Arms blog. Always something inspiring or insightful there, I find.  

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Super star contributor

I downloaded this awesome app called Pet to Give and I'm finding it's really helping me! Basically you get to see cute images of cats and dogs and when you give them enough virtual pats you donate a certain amount of kibble to a pet shelter Smiley Very Happy Not only do you get to pet new cute animals every day, and help donate food, it's also good for my mood AND you can only pat three animals per day which helps me to develop impulse control. 

Mod

Oh my goodness that sounds amazing @DruidChild, does it need to connect to WIFI to work though?
Top High Fived Authors