Casual scribe

My best friend bought me flowers today

Today my best friend came over and surprised me with Lillies because she knows they're my favorite flowers. It was so nice. I put them in a vase in my room and whenever I look at them I smile.
Youth Ambassador

Re: My best friend bought me flowers today

Aww. That's beautiful. Smiley Happy It's alway so nice when friends surprise us!!

My mum and I often buy one another flowers - sometimes it's for reasons (like we've had a bad week) but other times it's "just because...".

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Has anyone else got simple ways in which friends can make us smile instantly? Share!!
Contributor

Aww I love unexpected flowers! Always brightens my day Smiley Happy
Sometimes a friend would text me out of the blue for no reason at all, that's always an instant smile for me!
Star contributor

Aww that's so sweet. Looks like you have a pretty great friend there!
Mod

I've always thought that it's the little things that can make the biggest difference in life, like when friends bring you flowers Smiley Happy

Sometimes my friends will come up from behind me and randomely give me a massive hug. Always puts a smile on my face Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Youth Ambassador

[ Edited ]

that's a pretty cool friend you got there.

Smiley Happy that's a good idea thow o brighten someone's day Smiley Happy

Contributor

I often buy my girl friend flowers and she doesn't often buy me flowers. But one day she brought me a chilli plant. its always good when its just "because"

Super frequent scribe

Surprise flowers. The sure-fire way to cheer someone up.

Casual scribe

Flowers are such a lovely gift. They used to bother me (for personal reasons, and also because they never last very long,) but they always seem to make my room look so much nicer!

Visitor

[ Edited ]

Last week I threw my birthday party. All my friends were invited there. My best friend brought me flowers. They were simply lovely and elegant. I loved their freshness and fragrance. Will surely avail to send flowers to my mom on her birthday.

Top High Fived Authors