Mod

Nominate someone for a Friday Five!

[ Edited ]

Hey guys,

So we've had a link to this form posted in the Builders section for a while now, but I wanted to share it with the whole community because obviously not everyone is a Bob/Mod (which is totally fine! It takes all sorts of people to build a community). It's a nomination form for the Friday Fives which we try and do each week to point out the awesome things people have done.

Seen something awesome on the forums? Tell us about it here! (bonus points if you include a link to a GIF Smiley Tongue)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Highlighted
Builder

Re: Nominate someone for a Friday Five!

Ahh I've been looking for this for ages haha thanks 

//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Community Manager

Now with a shiny new integrated form! - how fancy!

Mod

Oooh it is fancy! Nice Smiley Very Happy
Mod

@Ben-RO Oh wow! I was like "why did Ben edit my post?" hahaha but then I saw it. So awesome! Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors