26-03-2017 10:19 PM
I love this thread idea @Bree-RO!
1. Completed both an undergrad and honours degree (Obvious not all during the last three years, but the graduating part from both happened in the last three years so it counts )
2. Sought out support and got to a vastly better place in my mental health
3. Started training for a counselling role in an organisation focusing on the exact sort of people I want to work with in future
29-03-2017 08:37 AM
@Bree-RO This is such a lovely thread idea!
1. I finally got my driver's licence!
2. Got two jobs in the reading/writing area, where I really want to be.
3. Started my 4th year in Psychology at uni, which I never thought I'd get into
02-04-2017 09:03 PM
1. Got my heavy vehicle licence
2. Captained my footy team to a grand final win
3. Successfully advocated for my right to my siblings and now see them once a week