23-03-2017 08:47 PM
Hey RO Crew! Sometimes when we are clouded by symptoms of mental illness/distressing circumstances/bad news; it can be easy to catastrophize and start turning our negative energy inward.
Thought it would be cool for some of you guys to list 3 accomplishments you've managed to achieve in the last 3 years.
I will kick off:
1. started a blog and got to interview some really amazing Australians as a part of that
2. learnt how to meditate mindfully
3. started a new uni course
23-03-2017 08:56 PM
hi @Bree-RO and everyone else
im not doing so great at the moment but ill answer the question
1. completed my HSC
2. started and nearly completed a new online course
3. Did my First aid course
23-03-2017 09:01 PM
- Started a business
- Learnt about my culture and family background, including where my family come from.
- Taught myself to ride a bike and swim
great thread @Bree-RO
23-03-2017 09:04 PM
Three years ago was 2014 yeah? Hmmm...
1. Finished year 12
2. Got my drivers licence
3. Bought my first car
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
23-03-2017 09:17 PM
23-03-2017 11:01 PM
THis is awsome
1. Got into the Master's degree that I wanted and haven't failed yet! woo
2. Graduated from my indian classical dance academy by doing a 2.5 hour performance
3. ummmmmm, wow im really struggling with this.. OH i did the Batyr Speakers program