Mod

Re: Our Accomplishments

@Bree-RO lol I live out in West Gippsland so a car is basically a necessity to get anywhere Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

[ Edited ]

Yeah @N1ghtW1ng, with breaks! haha each piece was 5-8 minutes and i had breaks in between but there was one 30 minute one in the middle! I definitely couldnt do it now, i worked super hard for over a year to get fit enough to do it and then i was so sick of training and eating well that i just went off the rails and ate everything and slept heaps haha

ALSO

THE PLACE I GET COFFEE REMEMBERED MY ORDER AND NAME TODAY, I HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE

Mod

Woo for coffee places @Stealth_ninja! Smiley Very Happy Splurging is the best part of getting fit, all the hard work, then the reward! Smiley Tongue
Community Manager

Omg this is such a great thread @Bree-RO!

1. Moved to Sydney and got a job at RO (which is doing stuff that's important to me)

2. Learned how to manage my finances wisely instead of buying allll the things

3. learned how to cook a perfect medium-rare steak- even if I'm cheating Smiley Tongue.

Mod

@Ben-RO For a second, I though you'd said fiancees, and I was concerned Smiley Tongue
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng @Ben-RO Number 2 and 3 got jumbled up in my head, so I read "learned how to perfectly cook my fiancees" HAHAHAHAHAHA that's even more concerning Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Super star contributor

Such a cool thread @Bree-RO, everyone has really awesome accomplishments Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

I the last three years I:

1. Started my bachelor of nursing

2. Explored my gender

3. Independently accessed the mental health help that I needed 

Mod

Wooo thanks for this thread @Bree-RO!

1. Bought a car finally!!
  2. Finished all of my undergrad studies
  3. Moved out of home
Builder

Hi all, 

1. Finished high school with early entrance to my course for uni without even having an OP grade back! Smiley Happy 

2. Got my dance teachers certificate. 

3. Finally, just last week I got my first High Distinction from my overseas university unit I completed this summer. 

Congratulations to all of you for your achievements. 

Builder

Sweet thread

1. Completed cert III in community services
2. Sold some of my art
3. I'm still alive
(4. Got accepted to uni)
Top High Fived Authors