Builder

Re: Potential mentor or elder

@DruidChild @Nat8 @JanaG @N1ghtW1ng it went very very well Smiley Happy Definitely glad we got to see each other and have a catch up, it's been a while
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Star contributor

@j95 that's awesome news! Smiley Happy Glad you feel good about it after all those nerves Smiley Tongue

Builder

@Bree-RO monday went well, we were talking for ages just about stuff, what I've been up to and everything. It was lovely, really really nice. Awkward at first kinda like
"I haven't been here before is this place new?"
"I think so but I come here a lot"
"That's nice"

but once we got talking it was good. It was still really tough for me at the same time, really emotional, bought up lots of stuff for me especially around when I was living in care.
I got home and I just cried so much and for so long. So many feelings.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Oh wow sounds amazing. Was the cry good or exhausting etc? Will you two be catching up again?

Builder

Happy but there is also so much sadness there too and so much fear, and exhaustion, and just everything @Bree-RO it's been so long since I've had that big of a cry, it was awful but a relief at the same time 

Star contributor

@j95 hey sometimes a big fat cry is awesome. along with chocolate and icecream Smiley Tongue

Builder

And yeah we plan to catch up again real soon, hopefully in the next couple weeks, and then I'll meet her husband too who is overseas right now so it'll be good to meet him again when he gets back @Bree-RO
Highlighted
Mod Squad

Wow @j95 this actually is such a positive outcome, and well done on going through the emotional stuff to get there, so proud!

Builder

Thanks @Bree-RO I was so nervous but it was lovely, can't wait to meet again soon
Top High Fived Authors