Builder

Re: Potential mentor or elder

Yeah I'm waiting on a super important call this afternoon about something different so I'm anxious about both. But later on when I'm feeling ok, I will have a think about these things and I'll probably feel a lot better. Thank you for that because it will definitely help @Ngaio-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod

How did the call go @j95? I hope everything goes well for you on Monday, it sounds so exciting! Smiley Happy
Builder

Yeah call was less scarier than I imagined.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it but I'm nervous @N1ghtW1ng
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Nice work on the call! @j95

Builder

Thanks! It was about something completely different but I was so nervous she said she would call me at 4 and I was sitting outside with my phone in my hand waiting at 3:30 haha, but it's all done now, I can get excited about Monday @Bree-RO so much to think about haha
Mod Squad

Nice @j95 Monday's not far away at all! Exciting. You off to Bell's?

Builder

I was going to but it's not on today, they've decided not to run it today no waves @Bree-RO apparently Torquay point has small clean waves but that was at 7 am and they said the conditions would be deteriorating throughout the day, by the time I get down there and get organised it probably would of changed, and it's only like 2ft anyway, no surfing today. Might check if there is anything streaming online though.
Builder

And yes I know Monday is very close that's scary!!
Star contributor

@j95 good job facing the fear of rejection and giving it a go!
Builder

Thanks @Nat8 I hope it goes ok
Top High Fived Authors