Builder

Re: Potential mentor or elder

Well previous interaction was when I went to where she works asking for my business to be advertised and I realised who she was but she didn't recognise me, I had to sort of jog her memory a little. Before that, pretty terrible, that's when dhs made change my placement I was like 15 or 14 I think @TOM-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

@j95 Time has passed since then and things have definitely changed, you've grown and changed Smiley Happy It really sounds like she is in a positive mind frame about you since she is wanting to meet you face to face! That says a lot. How are you feeling now? What have you been doing to help managed the nerves?

We're super proud of you for committing to this Smiley Happy 

Builder

I haven't really been doing anything just thinking about the different scenarios that could happen @TOM-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Today is the day!!!
Super star contributor

Sending you heaps of good luck @j95! I hope it goes really well Smiley Happy Maybe some deep breathing exercises would be helpful this morning if you're feeling nervous?

Builder

@DruidChild an hour and half to go, an hour and 15 before I leave, it will be ok I can do this
Super star contributor

You can definitely do this @j95 Smiley Very Happy

Star contributor

@j95 Good Luck!
Mod

I hope it went well for you @j95 Smiley Happy
Mod

Hey @j95 :-) How did it go?