Mod Squad

Re: Study stuff

Smiley LOL sometimes I would prefer Jay-Z as opposed to the lecturer's also

Well I wonder if you could give it a trial right before class, and let us know how it goes? @j95

Builder

Reminds me of when I was in high school, got to use the school laptops to do work but I'd just plug headphones in and catch up on sleep @Bree-RO
Yeah I can try that, means I have to get out of bed and go though.
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Builder

Just out of interest what are you studying @Bree-RO
//caught in fire, watch me burn gonna live my life, mark these words cause I'm home//
Mod Squad

Haha the good old days! @j95 I reckon you can do it though, let's both make it our goal.

I am studying mental health stuff Smiley Happy Honours.

Builder

I remember in year 8 we had to do this assignment over the course of a few weeks, so every time we had that subject we had work on it, and i didn't have my own laptop like everyone else so i had to go into a seperate room to use the school computer by myself, and every single class i just napped, only got caught once and at the end of the few weeks the teacher asked to see my work and i'd written 3 words hahaha 

Yeah i think I can do it, even if i just go half a day its better than nothing. 

Thats cool @Bree-RO

Mod

Ugh I hate classroom environments as well @j95. How've you gone getting there today? Did @Bree-RO's music suggestion help?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

It got me here @lokifish now I just want to go home
Mod

Glad the music suggestion helped @j95, could you try listening to something now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

I'm having lunch @letitgo I don't think I'm going to go back to class afterwards
Highlighted
Builder

I made it through the whole day, skipped half of one of my classes but I didn't leave, I stayed the whole time 

Top High Fived Authors