Mod

Re: Study tips and tricks

@scared01 yaay! Smiley Happy I wish I had your work ethic - I can't seem to concentrate for an hour at a time....the internet is too distracting Smiley Tongue
Star contributor

haha yes i know!!! @May_

Star contributor

ive fallen behind 4 topics, ive managed to catch up one and in the middle of another one but still another 2 to go and if i dont get it done today then ill be even further behind tomorrow!
i cant seem to get my head in the game!!! any suggestions!

@May_@MintyMary@Bree-RO

Mod

@scared01 I'm feeling similarly today unfortunately! Assigning a really small task then telling yourself you can have a reward after is one way to motivate yourself Smiley Happy
Star contributor

yeah i hate when i feel like im loosing it and then i cant come back from it hopefully ill get some more done tomorrow @May_

Mod

How goes the study today @scared01?

Star contributor

hi @JanaG

i managed to catch up on the few topics i was behind in today been studying since like 10am and now i only have todays topic to go but i think i might do that after my psych appointment so itll keep me occupied before tomorrow lump checkup

Mod

Great work @scared01! Do you have a break over Easter where you can do some more catch up if you need to?

Star contributor

im going on holidays @JanaG but i still have to study. ill get a break after the exam

Mod

You can do it @scared01! Studying is tough, but like you said, you'll get a break after the exam! We believe in you Heart 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Top High Fived Authors