Mod

Re: Study tips and tricks

Hopefully you will still manage to enjoy your holiday despite the study @scared01. I agree with @letitgo, you can definitely do this! Smiley Happy

Star contributor

thanks @JanaG

Star contributor

i think i need a holiday after today and i know whats waiting for me when i come back @JanaG

Builder

hey @scared01 a study trick I've always found helpful is writing down everything I have to do and then breaking it down into categories and just working on little parts of each assignment at a time, so finishing one section of an essay and then moving onto a different subject so that I don't get bored. Plus writing it down stops me from getting overwhelmed by the workload. Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Star contributor

thanks @Sarah7714 thats good advice thanks heaps

Mod

Hey there @Sarah7714 and welcome to RO!
That's an awesome trick Smiley Happy It's actually how I tackle most of my essays, by breaking them down and doing each section bit by bit (it also makes it easier to reach the word count, since instead of writing a 1200 word essay, you're writing 100-200 word paragraphs Smiley Tongue)
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng it's basically how I'm tackling my current assignments I've got 3 assignments due in about a week and I'm just constantly alternating between my subjects, so far it's actually working haha

Builder

I have to write everything out. Even if I just make notes from my notes, or copy parts of a textbook.

I also like to make flashcards with key bits of information!!

Mod

@Sarah7714 good luck on your assignments! I've got a few coming up too (like this essay due tomorrow that I keep procrastinating on Smiley Tongue) It can be challenging, but it's so rewarding once they're all handed in! Smiley Very Happy

Hey there @Australian16 and welcome to ReachOut! Writing is certainly another helpful way of studying. Flashcards can be such a cool way to learn too Smiley Happy Are you studying anything at the moment?
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng my favourite part of handing in an assignment is closing the hundreds of tabs I have open, it's sooooo satisfying

Top High Fived Authors