Builder

Tea :)

Tea can be a wonderful self care. its healthy, warms your insides, soothes your soul and it tastes great. 

so please share your favourite tea flavours so we can all have a try Smiley Happy

i got a new green tea with a touch of lyche this morning. tastes so goood. 

Post Mod

Re: Tea :)

Yes! I'm an absolute sucker for tea - especially in this weather Smiley Tongue

Gotta love a pack of fairtrade green tea bags from Aldi for the low price of $2.50 to warm your heart Heart

What's your favourite kind of tea, @redhead?

My favourites atm are black tea with vanilla, and Green Rose from T2. So comforting and warm!

(Ps best thread ever @redhead Smiley Wink )

Community Manager

I really like Pu-erh tea and good quality Earl Grey with a bunch of Bergamot in it, although i am also really lazy, so currently i'm running on Lipton Tea bags while i get in my butt into gear to go buy some more leaves Smiley Happy

Staff

@Ben-RO knows I love tea and suggested I post!

I agree it's great for self-care. Tea alone is not enough for me though - tea for me is a package deal involving hand-knitted tea cosies, milk jugs and trays! And my fave is English Breakfast.

Builder

@Ben-RO Earl Grey is the best, also my favourite.
Mod

I'm more of an iced tea kind of person Smiley Tongue my favourite's probably mango or lemon and lime. Peach is pretty good too. So pretty much all the flavours are my favourite haha Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Mod

So many great tea suggestions already - thanks for creating the thread @redhead! I love Sleepytime tea (vanilla is the best), green tea with jasmine and pear, and white tea (not black tea with milk - it's actually called white tea)

Star contributor

@redhead I got a new green tea 'with a touch of lychee' (the exact words from the packet) today and thought of you! I hope it's the same one because this one is DELICIOUS.

Also Earl Grey is one of my faves. I have three different kinds!

Post Mod

@Kaz-RO I love the smell of French Earl Grey from T2! Also love Melbourne Breakfast Smiley Happy

@lokifish Iced tea is so good during summer - glad that we're going into the warmer months. Do you make your own or is there a particular brand that you like to stick to?

There's so much tea Heart Heart Heart

* Also a fan of Russian Caravan, Darjeeling, cold oolong with pearls (bubble tea!) too Heart