Uber contributor

Re: Tea :)

Challenge accepted @redhead Smiley Tongue I'll report back once I've tried it!

Uber contributor

Okay I tried it @redhead and it was so yummy! It tasted like the kind of tea that should be served in very fragile China cups from a silver teapot. I steeped it for five minutes and added milk, probably a bit more than 20ml. I can see why people enjoy it! 

Builder

!DruidChild this makes me happy

I must find places to make tea at uni. Hope orientation week campus tour has something like that in it if it exists.
The coffee on campus isn't that great and I don't want too much caffeine so I need to figure out if there's tea
Builder

At my uni they had those instant hot water dispensers, so I would carry round my travel mug with a tea bag and a small container of milk for the day so I could make my tea whenever I needed it! They should have something similar in the stufeny areas at your uni, redhead. Smiley Happy
Builder

Nothing like lemon ice tea to wake me up for a busy day of lectures.
Community Manager

Nom nom that sounds tasty, i never thought of having ice tea in the morning! I don't know why not Smiley Tongue

Builder

@Ben-RO i challenge you to try it sometimes.

and my previous question, how do you have your earl grey
Community Manager

Black and strong @redhead!

I usually put 4 or 5 spoonfulls of leaves into my 4 cup pot and steep it for a minute or two before i have my first cup. I think i am probably tea coloured on the inside now Smiley Tongue

Builder

The way my Mum has Earl Grey tea is lukewarm. That is, because she makes a cup of tea and forgets about for a while before she drinks it! Smiley Tongue

Builder

Tea fixes everything Smiley Tongue
Top High Fived Authors