Mod

Re: Tea :)

[ Edited ]

Anyone got any suggestions for good decaf teas? I can't tolerate caffeine because of anxiety so I tend to avoid hot drinks, but the weather will be cooling down soon and I'll need something warm Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

Hi @redhead!

From looking at the popularity of this post it seems that there are so many tea lovers out there! 

I love bubble tea from Cha Time, specifically the vanilla milk tea with pearls. 

I'm craving it now! 

Smiley Very Happy

Mod

@lokifish herbal teas, white tea (my mum's particular favourite is lemon grass and ginger)
They all have less caffeine than black tea (I'm not sure if they have any, but my mum doesn't like caffeine either, and she drinks them)

Frequent scribe

@lokifish Definitely visit T2! They have so many different types and the people are always so helpful. You can even ask for a sample to take home so you can give it a try! I like Raspberry Rush, which might have some black tea in, I'm not sure. But they have so many others, I'm sure you'll findone you love!
Mod

Thanks for the suggestions @N1ghtW1ng @TalaForest16 Smiley Happy I've been to T2 before but got too overwhelmed with all the different flavours haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

@lokifish you can get some decaf English breakfast from the supermarket, it's still pretty good.
And most chai is decaf. Lemon and ginger is good. Chamomile. Fruit teas.
I tend to hit up Coles for most of my tea and just buy whatever is on sale.
Mod

@redhead I've never actually tried chai Smiley Surprised (my mum doesn't like it so it's never in the house) what does it taste like? I should try it Smiley Tongue

Community Manager

If Winnie the Pooh is a tea drinker then he most certainly drinks honey infused chai tea @lokifish

Mod

Lemon and honey tea is a godsend when I'm sick, haven't tried honey Chai tea though @Ben-RO. I shall have to drink some from my classic Winnie the Pooh fine china Smiley Very Happy (was an 18th birthday present which is probably worth almost as much as my car lol)

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count