Mod

Re: Tea :)

@Myvo a bit of both. When I go for the store-bought ones I usually buy Lipton, though they're super sugary so they're only a special treat Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Builder

I think I ran out of teabags Smiley Sad 

I've started using the coffee machines lately where you drop in a captual and press a button and BOOM. there's a coffee.

tbh it taste pretty crap though lol

Builder

They had the 100 tea bags of twinnings half price, restocked my earl grey supply
Casual scribe

Anything fruity is amazing! They used to make a black tea with peach and something (mango?) which was soooo good! But do like a nice green in the morning. Has anyone ever been to China and brought back tea? It's supposed to be the best, and my boyf got me some but so far I keep burning the leaves by brewing too hot! I actually love whoever made this post though, I have over 15 types of tea...
Post Mod

My favourite is Irish Breakfast. It tastes cozy to me.
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||
Builder

Ugh hospital tea Smiley Sad
Mod

@redhead that doesn't sound super nice!

I have a tea at home that's called 'Wellbeing' or something similar and it tastes like berries! So yum Smiley Happy

Star contributor

@redhead you are awesome for creating a thread Smiley Happy. I love tea. Drinking tea is so relaxing, and the sweet aromas ease and clear your mind. I hope you get well soon and go home.
Mod

[ Edited ]

This is the best thread, tea is life Heart

My tea of choice atm is decaf Tetley's green tea with a little bit of honey in it. It's the most relaxing drink I swear, I switched to decaf green tea a few months ago when I was really stressing over uni and still haven't made the switch back Smiley Tongue

Kind of pricey, but I also really like a lot of the t2 teas. I particularly love their strawberries and cream tea!

Builder

Having a nice dandy chai (chai with dandelion root) yum
Top High Fived Authors