Builder

Re: Tea :)

Addicted to orange choc Ceylon tea right now.

And currently drinking mango and strawberry.
Post Mod

Yum! I have this tropical peach tea which is great to drink chilled! Not that I've been drinking cold tea during this freezing weather or anything :/ 

Builder

i got lemongrass, lime and ginger tea today, om nom nom
Mod

Stuck with a basic but refreshing peppermint tea today 😊. Come to think of it, I haven't had one of those bubble teas for quite a while now....
Mod

Tried some Japanese tea the other day. It tasted like hot water with a hint of grass. Smiley Tongue

An important lesson when drinking Japanese tea, is you never hold the cup from the bottom. And when you drink it, you have to slurp it so that you don't burn your mouth Smiley Tongue

I have yet to find a tea that I like Smiley Tongue
Mod

I thought of this thread when drinking tea earlier today! I'm not a frequent tea drinker... more of a coffee person, but that's because of the caffeine content rather than the taste. I had T2 caramel brownie with soy milk today! It was pretty nice. Though it doesn't really taste like caramel brownie to be honest...

Mod

Does anyone else get reminded that they have a cup of tea somewhere when they see this thread?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Mod

Speaking of tea... I tried some rather nice iced tea today in T2. It was Strawberry and Cream plus something maybe raspberry. Quite nice. I found a tea I like Smiley Tongue
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng Strawberries and cream is an amazing dessert so I can only imagine what it would be like as a tea. Did it taste like a dessert?

Mod

@stonepixie Hasn't happened yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen one day soon! How funny

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count