Mod

Re: Tea :)

@RevzZ I love bubble tea! What do you like to get? My go-to order is a milk tea with herbal jelly or pearls, no ice & 1/2 sugar (I always feel like a bit of a pain in the ass asking for no ice & 1/2 sugar Smiley Tongue)

Mod

How did I miss this thread?? I was practically raised on tea! The way my family drinks it (which is also a pretty common way for people of my ethnic group) is by using powdered and malted milk, and loose tea leaves. I usually put in one of each, and its very comforting for me, probably because I've been drinking tea that way since I was a child.

@peppermintpeony I love bubble tea too! I usually get either the taro or honeydew with pearls

Mod

@peppermintpeony No ice, half sugar? Sounds like you're practically a pro at this already haha. I like taro as well, like @safari93 I switch between it and lychee. I've had the rare chance of being able to go to Hong Kong once and managed to try a Yakult flavoured one and jelly. That one was my absolute fav and if I ever see it again, I'm not hesitating to get more! Smiley Happy

Mod

@safari93 That sounds so delicious! It's so nice that tea can be such a comfort. I always like the idea of honeydew milk tea but the couple of times I've tried it, it's been grossly syrupy. There's a Korean honeydew icecream bar (It's called 'Melona') that is delicious... a good honeydew milk tea is probably similar! I'll have to give it another go.

@RevzZ haha... No ice because I take a long time to finish beverages, and so ice would melt and dilute everything! I'd kind of forgotten about taro to be honest! Taro with pearls was my favourite when I was younger. You've been to Hong Kong! That's so cool! I recall seeing yakult flavour on the Easy Way menu, but I'm talking like 10+ years ago now (YIKES)!

Builder

My favourite bubble tea is rose with strawberry pearls. I love it all though. With summer on the way I know I'll be frequently visiting the bubble tea café
Mod

Bubble tea?

@RevzZ I dunno. It tasted a nice sort of sweet, so I guess.... Smiley Tongue
Builder

@N1ghtW1ng it's a flavoured ice tea that originated in Taiwan with jelly, tapioca pearls or juice balls in it. It's the best.
Mod

So that's what it is @redhead, sounds interesting. Smiley Happy
Builder

Gloria jeans iced tea, rather disappointing I'll stick to bubble tea.
Mod

I had both cold green tea, and matcha milk tea today! Smiley Very Happy

Top High Fived Authors
User High Fives Count