Post Mod

Re: Tea :)

I'm drinking fresh ginger tea (great for So many things!)

So easy! You just cut up some fresh ginger and poor boiling water over it! Yum!

Builder

@redhead chai is awesome. I never used to like tea but my friends used to have the best deep conversation whislt drinking tea so i learned to drink it with them as part of our fun D&M and now i love it. My favourite at the momment is anything with ginger in it Smiley Happy
Mod

@Asche I love your reply so much!

I hadn't heard of tea having the same stimulating effect as coffee, but I guess it would have, depending on how much was consumed.

Earl Grey is amazing. I also really love Lady Grey, the Twinings variety, although I haven't tried any other Lady Grey. Will have to do that! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

Green tea with blueberries and pomegranate. So nom nom
Uber contributor

That sounds yummy @redhead Smiley Happy 

Twinings flavoured tea was on special today at the shops so I got some Ginger & Apple and some Chamomile & Spearmint Smiley Happy Also tried rosehip tea while babysitting last night and I would not suggest it - it tastes like straight up leaves. 

Mod

Thanks for the tip @DruidChild!

I'll definitely be avoiding rosehip tea. I do quite like Choc-Orange though!

My freedom is an agreement with myself. It's an acceptance and love for who I am that isn't dependent on performance or the will of other people - Renee Yohe
Builder

I love tea soo muchh I find it so relaxing especially when I'm stressed. Generally I drink green tea or chai, but I really want to try some fancy flavours Smiley Happy

Builder

@redhead I LOVE pomegranates Heart my favourite tea for when I'm stressed is bubble tea from Chatime in particular iced pomegranate green tea with pearls (and sometimes also with rainbow jelly for when I need that extra sugar hit Smiley LOL)  

I'm one of those unlucky people who's intolerant to caffeine so I can't touch coffee so all I can drink is tea (not that I'm complaining) and all these suggestions of different falvours to try is a great help for someone like me who's tried so many already XD

Mod

@AusPsychs I have never had pomegranate flavoured bubble tea! I've made a mental note to try it... Yay!

Mod

@AusPsychs I have a friend who was trying not to have caffeine and she found a bunch of caffeine free teas. I tried one and it was really good, so there's definitely some out there you'd be able to have with no worries.

I just saw yesterday that T2 have a Perth Breakfast and an Aussie Breakfast flavoured tea. Since Breakfast teas are my favourite, this was a very exciting disocvery, haha   

Top High Fived Authors