Builder

Re: Tea :)

I love Vanilla Milk Tea with Boba from Chatime! 
I'm craving it now HeartSmiley LOL

Builder

just saw this thread and so happy I did because I am a major tea lover - I have two favourites at the moment Sydney Breakfast from T2 (pretty much earl grey) and a ginger and lemon one I got from a healthfood store. Definately going to read through some replies now to make a list of must try teas Smiley Wink

Builder

I am trying sooo hard recently to start drinking tea. Unfortunately, I'm more of a milo, Chai latte and hot choc girl...

To be honest, I think I like the idea of drinking tea than the actual tea.. Cat Embarassed

Anyway, I have been searching high and low, up loafty mountains and down dark caves, for the perfect tea that I actually like.

So far, I have come across one T2 tea that I like iced, Black Forrest. Its got dried fruit, chocolate nibs and coconut in it.

Anyone got a good tea that would be a good starting point for me? Help, I'll take any suggestion!

Thanks Guys!

Builder

I am not sure if I am as expert level as you guys, but I found some new tea!

I love this passionfruit tea. My friend made it for me but she got it from the supermarket.

I've also had a licorice tea but I would not recommend. Has anyone had this before? I'd love to know ☺️
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Builder

@T4ils i love licorice tea (im currently out though)
i bought i whole lot of new teas today from english tea shop om nom nom
Builder

Today sounds like a good day @redhead ☺️
I like the initial taste of the licorice tea but I hate the after taste!
I really love this bengal spice tea, it's only from the supermarket but it is naturally sweet and so relaxing!
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Mod

I've been sick and had a seriously sore throat for the past couple days, so tea with honey in it has been my best friend as of late. Anyone got good tea recs for when you're not feeling great?

Mod

@Chessca_H I always get recommended lemon, so maybe a nice lemon grass and honey tea? (is that even a thing? I have no idea what lemon grass is Smiley Tongue)
Mod

@N1ghtW1ng I've basically spent this whole time chugging lemon and ginger tea, so it seems we're on the same wavelength Smiley Tongue

Mod

@N1ghtW1ng @Chessca_H hahaha I just Googled lemongrass - turns out it's actually different to lemon! Smiley Surprised I always thought it was just the leaves from lemon trees or something #derp Smiley Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ray, when you're on the Titanic, you load the lifeboats. You don't stop to yell at the iceberg.
Top High Fived Authors