Builder

Re: Tea :)

I can't decide what tea to have :/ too many choices. Do I go for fruity happy, soothing and relaxing, traditional yumminess, chilling spices, or a soft green or white. Arg I don't know...
Builder

Personally... I hate tea. But!! My mum loves lemon or peach, and it's tradition that when I make it for her I get to dip a biscuit in and get it all nice and melty. Mmmm.

Mod

Mmmm rooibos vanilla tea, its like a hot vanilla milshake Smiley LOL

Builder

I must resurrect this thread coz TEA
Uber contributor

@redhead last night I had strawberry and rhubarb tea except cold, like steeped in cold water with ice, it was really yummy and refreshing Smiley Happy

Builder

My family have this new tradition called tea ceremony where we all sit down in the afternoon and have tea out of the pot, it's great because we get to talk about our day together. I think the English in me is coming out Smiley Tongue

Builder

That sounds like an awesome way to catch up with the family. My friends and i have a similar tradition where we have 'tea parties' and we all bring our tea from home and try it together Smiley Happy

Builder

It has come to my attention that Earl Grey is a good favourite of any users so my question is how do you like yours.

I like it strong with about 20ml of soy milk
Uber contributor

I...actually don't think I've ever had earl grey tea?? Then again, I class all teas as 'normal,' 'green,' or 'decaf' so maybe I have Smiley Tongue

Builder

@DruidChild I now challenge you to have an Earl Grey, it's the best.
Top High Fived Authors