19-07-2012 09:41 PM
Another frequented thread on the old forums.
The idea is to look for three positive things about your day whether it's been good or bad.
I'll start it off.
1. I ate some Maltesers and they were very yummy!
2. I got some of my French assignment done.
3. The new ReachOut forums. Am I the only one who was buzzing with excitement when they came on here?
19-07-2012 11:46 PM
Three positives, woo!
To be honest I haven't had the best day, so this should help me bring out the best of it.
1 - Drummed for a few hours - I have a gig coming up, so it was good to finally get a chance to sit down and practice!
2 - Cleaned my room, which always seems to de-stress me.
3 - I have a party tomorrow - alright, it's technically not today, but I'm counting the looking forward to it as something
20-07-2012 02:08 PM
I've been recently doing this. It takes a while for it to sink in but it works!
I've also been thinking of 2 reasons each day for why I love and are thankful for my family, boyfriend, friends
20-07-2012 03:23 PM
1. Vanguard has finally started (despite a few glitches..)
2. Sun is out !
3. Had left-overs in the fridge this morning I could bring for lunch. Saving money FTW
Online Community Manager
20-07-2012 04:07 PM
This is a hard one, as I'm sick at home with the flu and a perforated eardrum BUT, here are my three positives of the day
1. Dad bought me home a yummy lunch to make me feel better
2. I've been able to catch up on some much wanted reading time
3. I broke into my secret stash of lollies I bought from Japan last month - and boy, were they good!
20-07-2012 05:44 PM
Hmmm 3 positives of my day today would be
- I woke up with my boyfriend next to me (he surprised me last night by coming over)
- I was able to catch-up with some uni friends I hadn't talked to since last semester
- The sun has been out all day